It is always necessary and almost un- avoidable to see an oath chart along with the birth horoscope of the person concerned taking the oath. In this case we do not have the horoscope of Yogi Adityanath. The birth details given in the goggle with no time of birth is always dangerously unreliable is what I know. Among many instances, let me cite the cases of two without disclosing their identities. One very important Indian who is to retire after some months, is in news and is shown in television channels was born in February 1936 but his date of birth is shown as of April 1937. He got an important prediction from me without his coming himself but by sending an important officer under him who contacted him on phone from my house with his wife , daughter and he himself ready to hear the prediction about him which was fulfilled.
Another person was an important man for twenty years in Indian politics and got more than ten successful readings from me but he has shown his year of birth in his autobiography as 1931 while his horoscope is of the year 1929.
So we have to concentrate only on the oath chart here and see its features along with the BJP election manifesto of 2017 UP whose high- lights are given in an appendix.
1) Panchanga parameters always are both positive and negative but not discussing them let me concentrate only on the promises here.
2) Mars in the tenth house shows strict administration. But debilitated in the navamsha, it shows problems---the problem of undoing bad legacy of decades ---the problems of snobbery, robbery and jobbery, of favouring some castes and religious appeasement in the garb of secularism and well known vote bank politics.
3) Moon in the fifth house aspected by Mars shows some serious thinking about educational changes/reforms which the BJP manifesto states as:
The manifesto named Lok Kalyan Sankalp:
Patra (Pledge for People’s Welfare) promises free education, laptops
All colleges and universities will have free WiFi.
Laptops will be given without any bias with free 1 GB data per month.
All students scoring about 50% will get free education till graduation.
4) Saturn as the seventh lord in the sixth house aspecting the sixth lord Jupiter in the third house is a clear indication that without making too much noise, the controversial and dangerously sensitive issue of Triple Talaq will provoke aggressive reaction from Muslim males. Seventh lord in the sixth is the legal dispute here and the Supreme Court is bound to declare it void and Muslim women will get lot of relief. It appears from some reports that in the massive mandate the BJP got in UP elections, Muslim women seem to have voted for the BJP. The manifesto of the BJP clearly states. “The opinion of all women on triple talaq will be taken and placed in front of Supreme Court.”
5) Not mentioned in his speech immediately after his oath taking ceremony, what is clearly in the mind of Yogi Adityanath is the Ram Mandir. The manifesto states “ On Ram temple, the law will be followed to get the temple built as soon as possible.”
The right legal path will be followed. The aspect of sixth and ninth lord Jupiter on three planets in the ninth house Mercury, the third and twelfth lord, Venus the fourth lord of building and Sun (Jupiter and Sun being the temple) clearly shows that Ram Mandir issue will be a priority. Already, the Supreme Court is seized of the matter and wants it to be settled amicably out of court. If that does not happen, as is most likely, it will be settled by the court after Jupiter enters Tula and aspects Kumbha, the rashi of temple building.
The Ram Library has already been ordered to be built by the new UP government which is a clear indication that Ram Mandir is a top priority though not mentioned in the speech of Yogi Adityanath.
For a confirmation of this let us see the chaturthamsha where again the fourth lord Saturn aspects Jupiter and Venus in the ninth house as in the main chart.
In all these, the fourth lord is the building, the sixth lord is the dispute and the ninth lord judicial intervention.
In the navamsha, Jupiter Sun combination in Simha aspecting Kumbha is a well known combination for temple building.
6) With no malefic aspect on the ninth house but the slight flaw of Saturn from the sixth house aspecting the ninth lord Jupiter in the third house, the communal situation under Yogi Adityanath will be far better than it has been under the SP rule all these years.
But in the unruly, ill administered and always communally charged Uttar Pradesh how much can Yogi Adityanath do in his period of five years cannot be judged in the absence of his reliable horoscope.
( 21 March 2017 )