- Gopal Krishnan, the author of this book has been making use of Nadi methods of predictions for some years successfully and has some success to his credit.
- He decided to find a system and method in all these and taught it also to some students who also made some good predictions as Mrs. Mahalakshmi alias Mrs.Rama Gopalakrishnan., the editor of this book, clarifies amply with her own contribution to the book besides editing.
- Snapshot methods in astrology are mostly base on transits and progressions. It is not western astrology but Hindu astrology which has believed in various types of progressions be they Bhrigu or Nadi progressions or the Sudarshan chakra methods. These progressions are amazing because here without any dasha sound results can be arrived at and dependable predictions given.
- In northern India these methods are known as Bhrigu methods and like Nadi Readings, there are readings of the Bhrigu Samhita with their own stories of good predictions an terrible frauds.
- Parashari methods of Hindu astrology are most well known, best developed and most dependable. Jaimini astrology will take some time to get established though there is lot of adulterated version of this great branch of astrology circulating in the name of parampara.
- Nadi method has its own advantages and limitations and sometimes very useful when the lagna is known or doubtful even but the shadows of coming events can be foreseen.
- Gopal Krishnan’s attempt to develop Nadi astrology therefore deserves serious attention to expand it more and more though replicable techniques which none has done so far.
Nadi techniques of prediction are all compiled in one book and explained step by step so that even a new student of Hindu Astrology can learn them. Numerous real life horoscopes from the author's own personal collection illustrate the techniques. Must have for students of Hindu Astrology.